Foreskin Fun Foreskin Fun

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the most fucked up thing you've ever made! I should know! I've seen it all and this one's the winner! HAHAHAHAHA! My neighbors are going to complain at me from laughing so loud and long from this! "So unbelievably awkward!" HAHAHAHA! That part got me too!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

lmfao.. so it's safe to say.. I still got it?

Killer 1: Aaron Carter Killer 1: Aaron Carter

basic

i hate arron carter but this game is pretty simple. if you ever make a comeback (whitch im sure you wont) try to improve n such meh

~droid-tron

R.A.T.S (demo) R.A.T.S (demo)

INTENSE for its style!

i enjoyed it a little...it was much better then most games in this genre of the year 2000 anyways. GOOD JOB!

Gangsta Gangsta

not even any gun sounds?

i am sorry man but i had to stop playing after i realized that it was just disgracful!
but i like most of your other work.

take care

Rihanna's Revenge Rihanna's Revenge

strange...

im always going to the asassan collection and when i saw this above *chris crocker in blender* i was quite surprised

the game had no music just sounds and it got pretty boring after a while its a little fun the first time through but then thats it

S.W.A.T. 2 - Tac. Sniper S.W.A.T. 2 - Tac. Sniper

it was ok

but it got boring awfully fast

Claris Autopsy Claris Autopsy

hilarious when you click her pussy!

its so damn funny when you take the leaf off her pussy man i almost died luaghing i don't remember if i played this when i was 8 or not but i think its better if i didn't lol defenatly not a game for an 8 year old! i got off lucky but kids should't even be on this freakin site any kid under 11 shouldn't be on here there is bad disturbing shit that could really damage a child

~driod-tron

Clarigochi Clarigochi

heartless bastards!

the people below me aboiusly don't know this movie was made in the year 2000 i see why it got the daily feature its still a good movie too! i would like to see those noobs make a better movie in the year 00

Pokesizzle-Kill Pokemon! Pokesizzle-Kill Pokemon!

some people just don't look

this game was made when you kids were still sucking your thumbs! its almost a 9 year old game now! and i'd say its pretty good!

The Rock Beatdown The Rock Beatdown

meh

i guess this was more fun to play when i was 8 (thats how old i was last time i played this)