Dog Fucker Dog Fucker

Beautiful! I hope you continue this series! The story and transitions during the flashback were a nice touch. I think I love it almost ass munch as he loves his fucking dog! I was dying at the anal drill part!

This is the 2010's Bowl of Soup equivalent!

Good job!

~Droid

TrevorDaze TrevorDaze

Very interesting and abstract.

I like your style of animation very much! It's somewhat disturbing but that's why I like it. The lip synch is really good in my opinion. I assume this is a demo for now, no? I hope you have a longer version in the works. Keep it up!

~DROID

Freebix responds:

This is definitely only a small snippet of what I plan on doing. I appreciate you being able to understand that this may be a different style than what some may be used to.Thank you so much! :)

Dead Bart 2 Chapter 1 Dead Bart 2 Chapter 1

This was... Beautiful!

Amazing work! All those combined graphics you used made it feel so weird which I love! The close-ups were so offensive and disturbing! Which I adore! I haven't seen legit offensive content like this in a long time on here. I'll be watching for your toons in the future definitely! Message me if you're interested in collaboration too. I've got some experience in 3D and flash so I'm sure we could make a big fetus of a toon together just great! Have a good Christmas sir!

DementedCartoons responds:

Are you working in sfm

Brent The Barbell #1 Brent The Barbell #1

Fat sack of shit! LOL

Good as always man. Short & simple but well animated and acted. It'd be funnier if he sounded even more girly though. :P

Keep it up.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Thanks for the feedback my good internet friend!!

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

GOOD!

i'm not a super madness fan, but i really enjoy these when it feels dull on here.

so great job Krinkels! keep going!

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

FUCKING GREAT!

the art is just meh but who gives a shit? its the comedy your aiming for right? i loved the look on the dads face when he walked in the room lol and the ending "don't get sucked off blind folded. what was that last part?" this is top grade A blue comedy right here!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha right on buddy! glad ya liked it, i love making shocked expressions on peoples faces when they walk into the most fucking awkward scene as possible haha

Dumbass Power Rangers Dumbass Power Rangers

Good short!

that was pretty good! but it was lagging in some parts still it was alot better then some stuff noobs submit on this site, so i gave ya a 7

CHEERS!

When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

ugly

very choppy animation, funny joke, if it were in a collection that is...sorry

ShadowMaginis responds:

yeah i should make a collection next time, sorry about that, i just dont have the patients, and yes my animation needs work

Ticked off katt Ticked off katt

your best so far!

nothing constructive to say here really, out of all your movies this is probably the best one. for its dramatic plot and its surprising twist!

So This Is Love So This Is Love

0 for the sound

that music was driving me crazy! i had to kill the sound, but i guess its a pretty decent story so it does grab your eyes for a few, and thats good for the average user base. they would most likely just close it out because of the animation but im sure some of them will take time to watch it if they get as far as 30 seconds (and thats just my guess) good job! once more!